Operation steps of Toshiba microwave convection air fryer
Preparation before first use:
1. Remove all packaging materials, take out the frying pan and grill (some air frying pan grills are not acceptable), and remove the packaging bag;
2. Clean the frying pan and grill with warm water, wipe the side wall and bottom with a wet cloth dipped in detergent, and let it dry;
3. Place the Toshiba microwave convection air fryer on a stable surface;
4. Enough space shall be reserved around and no objects shall be placed at the air outlet;
5. When the air frying pan is working, hands shall not touch the upper and lower covers of the air frying pan.
Toshiba microwave convection air fryer operation steps:
1. Put the frying pan into the machine and place the grill in the frying pan;
2. Place the food on the grill and ensure that the food does not exceed the height of the grill;
3. Close the upper cover of the machine, plug in the power supply, and set the working time and temperature according to the recipes or personal preferences;
4. Turn the timing knob clockwise to the appropriate barbecue time, and then the air fryer will start to work; When some air fryers do not have a knob, just click the menu button directly according to the menu settings above, combined with the ingredients you want to fry;
5. When the barbecue is finished, the electric oven will give a "stare" prompt and automatically cut off the power supply;
6. When the food is finished, open the cover opening button and take out the food.